The exploratory session is designed to help you experience coaching and to allow us to learn more about each other. Not every coach and client pairing is necessarily a good fit. Coaching niche, experience, style and personality can affect the coaching process greatly. To ensure that I am the coach that you are looking for, I like to have a free coaching session before you purchase my services.
I can answer any questions you may have and you can decide if my unique coaching style suits you. We can begin to get to know each other at this time. This is not a watered down sample session, although it is shorter in length of time and more condensed than my regular coaching sessions. This will be true coaching through and through.
How exactly will my coaching help you?
I can help you to…
- Gain clarity and focus for what you want in life. Identify or re-identify your goals, passions and purpose.
- Develop and create a personalized strategy, mapping out the direction you need to move in order to create your success.
- Understand and remove your limiting beliefs that are holding you back. Learn to move forward from the thoughts that are wreaking havoc in your best laid plans.
- Gain support structures, tools, resources and insights that will help you in the creation and design of your life and/or business.
- Understand why the “realistic” option is not always, and is rarely ever, the best choice to take. Actively shift your perspectives so that you are moving away from wishful thinking and start taking powerful action.
- Gain an accountability partner. I will be one of your biggest cheerleaders and I will become an essential part of your support team. My success is directly related to your success.
You Are Ready for My Coaching If:
Each Coach has different areas of expertise and coaching methods. As you read this list you can see for yourself if we are likely a great fit.
- You are feeling stuck or bored in your life but you are willing to get out of your own way in order to move forward.
- You have a sense that you are not living up to your true potential.
- You are willing to take 100% responsibility for your life and everything that you experience and create. (Including, but in no way limited to: your actions, the results you produce, your achievements, your health, your feelings, your income, your debts, and the quality of your relationships, just to name a few examples).
- You love to learn and you understand that applying what you learn is important to the process.
- You know that money, success and possessions alone won’t make you happy. Your life’s work is meant to impact the world in some way, shape or form.
- You are ready to shift your perspectives, release your limiting beliefs and work through your excuses, even if it can be painful or not very pretty at times.
- You are ready and willing to create the space, time and energy in your life; to roll up your sleeves, get to work and start taking action to create the life and business you want. You want to make progress and not spend anymore time in your current situation.
We are not a great fit if:
There are times in which a coach and the client just don’t work well together and are simply not a good fit. Here are some possible ways in which we may not be:
- You want someone to tell you what to do and give you answers, rather than trust yourself for the solutions.
- You think “life” has it out for you and you believe that you are a “victim” of your circumstances.
- You are resistant to growth and change in general.
- You are not willing to get to work and actively create your desired results.
- You don’t like to be challenged and don’t want to be honest with yourself and others.
- You enjoy being stressed out, find value in it and think that it’s normal way to operate in life.
- You want a pre-designed, step-by-step, cookie cutter program to follow, instead of creating your own.
- You are not ready to release your excuses and confront your fears.
- You think time management and productivity is the only issue and would magically solve your problems.
If the first list sounds like you, then I am ready to work with you! If you feel you are more in the second list at the moment, you are probably not ready for coaching at this time.
To fully maximize our time together, the interest questionnaire below will help me to coach you better during the exploratory session.
After I receive your questionnaire, you will get an email from me with a link to my scheduler to book a time that works for you. If you are local and in Ventura County please let me know in my scheduler if you would like to meet at my office.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.